Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Perry Stone Receives Another Dream Of Massive Tsunami Coming Soon

BBC-Magazine_Mega-Tsunami-_Sketch31

(Perry Stone) Early this morning I saw another detailed tsunami dream that was so vivid and detailed that it disturbed me greatly. On the West Coast, a major split occurred in the ocean causing the Pacific’s waves to rise high in all directions. I saw dangerous waves coming in the distance and yelled, “Get to the mountains!”
As we began rushing to a high place I could see the waves hit the coasts and rush violently into the streets of cities. The scene shifted and I found myself in a house on a high mountain. The people were quite wealthy and there were reports on the news of the horrific damage and destruction. I can still see the waves in my minds eye.
This is the second West Coast dream of a tsunami I have seen. I often hesitate even sharing this on Facebook as the response is often so verbally critical and negative, reminding me of the same reaction Jeremiah received when warning the Jews of the Babylonia invasion, and one feels it is best left unsaid. However, the Lord also said that if the watchman sees the coming danger and does not sound an alarm, He will hold the watchman accountable for his silence.
Prayer and preparation are two major resources and I also suggest hearing from the Lord on an individual level to determine His will and direction for each person. In any dream or vision I never hear or see a date, indicating the timing of these events. They could be near or far away. However, I believe numerous individuals are seeing the same. If you have experienced a dream of a tsunami, please post and let’s see if there are parallels with the individual dreams of others. Believer’s are sensing an urgency to pray.
Perry Stone Receives Another Dream Of Massive Tsunami Coming Soon Reviewed by Unknown on 10:23:00 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by What's Up Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.