Top Ad unit 728 × 90

POGBA SIGNS...BUT NOT JUVENTUS



Pogba signs... a Barcelona shirt?!


Pogba signs... a Barcelona shirt?!


The midfielder has long been linked with a Juventus exit, with Barcelona thought to interested, but the 22-year-old insisted talk of the Ballon d'Or incident meant nothing

GOALEXTRA TIME

Has Paul Pogba hinted that he is interested in signing for Barcelona?!

Well, perhaps not, but the Juventus star uploaded a video of himself signing his autograph on a Barcelona shirt at Monday's Ballon d'Or ceremony, where he was named alongside four Barca and four Real Madrid stars in the FifPro World XI.

Pogba has long been linked with a move to Camp Nou with his future in Serie A expected to come to a head in the summer as the list of admirers - reportedly including the likes of Manchester City - continues to grow.


"I hope one day I can win [the Ballon d'Or], but there's a lot of work to be done," Pogba toldMediaset in Zurich. "I hope to continue like this, and today is a great victory when I think about where I started.

"I'm happy for myself, but even more for all the people who helped me get to this stage."

But, how about penning your name across the Catalan club's colours, Paul?

"It did not mean anything," he insisted.

GOAL.COM

POGBA SIGNS...BUT NOT JUVENTUS Reviewed by Unknown on 3:58:00 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by What's Up Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.