Top Ad unit 728 × 90

I Cried A Lot In 2015 – Mzvee

MzVee – ReVeeLation [Official Video]

Reflecting on how 2015 treated her, the Abofra singer MzVee says last year was one of the years she shed tears.
She said this in an interview on Hitz Fm.
According to her, though she was supposed to scream, jump and run around when good things happen to her, she cried instead and termed it as tears of joy.
“I did not cry because a bad thing or negative things happened to me rather it was because of the good things that came my way. I shed tears, yes but I did that anytime something good happened to me, they were tears of joy,” she said.
In a nut shell, the former member of the defunct girl group D3 said last year, 2015 was a good year.
MzVee also revealed plans to tour female Senior High Schools across the country this year as part of a campaign to empower young women.
She is an old student of St. Mary’s Girl Senior High School and says the project is to encourage female students who get distracted by the dictates of society to believe in themselves.
After having a successful 2015, which saw her perform at major shows, MzVee says she is hopeful her 2016 would be bigger.

http://www.233prime.com/
I Cried A Lot In 2015 – Mzvee Reviewed by Unknown on 8:08:00 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by What's Up Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.