Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gitmo 2: Is Ghana been led to the slaughter?




Ppl of Ghana am very sad to share this truth with you pls take heart. The damage is already done & it's a done deal. The Obama administration lied to Mahama about the prisoners. He saw money & gave in. Pls no time for insults it won't help. He is still the leader of gh with all due respect. He made a dangerous mistake lets forgive him and unite. Now is the time for Christians Moslems the ppl of Ghana to come together for solutions. Division will break us more. Those 2 guys are dangerous. I knew it from day one. I haven't slept since I heard about them my spirit & soul won't let me. I couldn't sit with folded arms eating burger watching my ppl to go down. Am not the politic type I see it & go the other way. I jst don't know why my soul was so deep into this issue. Pls no violence no hate no division pray pray & fast because at this point it's really out of our hands. No protest can solve this issue. I called on some public figures to help but am canceling everything it won't help. Ghana is in a deep hole than we knew. 





Christabel Buxton( Musician/Song writer
Gitmo 2: Is Ghana been led to the slaughter? Reviewed by Unknown on 3:41:00 PM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by What's Up Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.